Forster Electrical Engineering, founded by Charles Forster in 1981, offers complete engineering, economic, and planning services for municipal utilities, rural electric cooperatives, investor-owned utilities, public utility districts, industrial clients, and other engineering firms. Bruce Beth became president of Forster Electrical Engineering in 2000.
Our team of electrical engineers, designers, and cad technicians has more than 150 years of combined experience in the utility industry, serving large and small utilities. In 2007, Apex Power Line Design became part of Forster Electrical Engineering, adding over 1,200 miles of distribution and transmission line staking experience.
We’ve assisted investor-owned utilities and industrial clients and are proud to have worked as a team on projects with more than 60 other consulting firms, electrical contractors, and design groups. This employee-owned business is independent, easy to work with, and able to serve you with the confidence that comes with consistent and reliable support. Team members will work with your staff, or as a turn-key operation, to accomplish your objectives.
- Working with Forster Electrical Engineering affords several key advantages:
- An exceptional team of solution-based specialists will focus on your business and technical objectives, and provide innovative solutions.
- Team members will listen and learn in order to develop a solid understanding of your needs.
- To increase cost-effectiveness through combined efforts, you will be offered the flexibility to select key services and identify work items that can be performed by your staff.
- Efficiency of resources will provide results with a timeline tailored to your schedule.
- Knowledge of utility systems and operations provides a competitive edge and facilitates superior service to utility customers.
You’ll notice a difference when you work with Forster Electrical Engineering!